Vaginoplasty Preop Instructions
- Cease taking all hormones two weeks prior to surgery.
- Stop smoking 1 month pre and postoperatively.
- Avoid taking all medications on the “Medications to Avoid” list for two weeks prior to surgery.
- No food on day prior to surgery. Clear liquids only.
- Please take Magnesium Citrate the day before surgery.
- Please take one Dulcolax tablet at bedtime the night before surgery.
- Use one Fleet enema on the night before surgery.
- Use one Fleet enema the morning before surgery.
- Do not wear makeup and please remove all jewelry on the day of surgery.
- Be sure to provide a carrying case for your glasses or contact lenses if applicable.